Sales Arborist Jobs – Are You The Right Fit?
One of the hallmarks of an RTEC Sales Arborist is the tenacious pursuit of doing the right thing. This value is found at every level of RTEC Treecare. At the end of the day, we want to make sure our clients feel as though we have done the right thing for them and their trees.
- Owning up to a mistake
- Fixing miscommunications
- Telling the client the hard truth about the health of their tree
- Proposing solutions instead of quick fixes
- Taking that extra step to make sure the client is satisfied
But doing the right thing doesn’t stop there. As a company, we promise to do the right thing for our employees too. This mutual level of respect and professionalism allows us to work as a team and grow the company as well our individual skills.
The people we hire are driven by a thirst for achievement and a drive to provide solutions for their clients and the industry.
RTEC’s diverse service offering will allow you to sell and provide solutions for all kinds of tree and plant issues. With RTEC’s arborist jobs, you’re not limited to proposing only takedowns and indiscriminate chemical sprays. You will have the ability to offer clients, organic, innovative, and IMP abiding solutions. Some of the more interesting services you’ll be able to prescribe are Beneficial Insect Releases, Tree Preservation Plans, and Organic Mosquito & Tick Solutions.
Some of the more interesting services you’ll be able to prescribe are Beneficial Insect Releases, Tree Preservation Plans, and Organic Mosquito & Tick Solutions. And if a client has a tree care related issue that doesn’t fit within our service offerings you have the opportunity to develop an innovative solution that could go on to be featured in county newsletters and TCIA magazine.
You will receive a large territory that is assigned solely to you. Territories tend to encompass multiple cities that you can service, network, and develop leads within.
Back Up & Support For Arborist:
We have a talented front office that will help field calls from clients, assist with collections, and act as an effective non-technical liaison between client and arborist.
We have support in the form of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and electronic scheduling to help you stay organized and maximize your effectiveness. We also have support materials such as brochures, door hangers, flyers, networking seminars to help you develop your territory.
Outstanding Rewards & Benefits For Arborists
From incentive rewards, equipment assistance programs, and certification/memberships dues coverage to health benefits and savings plans, we invest in our certified arborists, because it’s the right thing to do.
Download our Employment Brochure To See Why You Should Apply For Our Arborist Jobs!
- Highly equipped and trained teams that focus on safety, quality, and doing the right thing.
- Excellent pay and benefits
- 401(k) Saving Plan/Retirement Plans
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time Off Pay
- Sick Leave
- A safe, stable, and dependable (Year Round) work environment.
- Independence and flexibility.
- Training and career advancement opportunities.
- Recognition and rewards for exceptional performance.
- Excellent administrative support so you can focus on serving the customer.
- A high-tech working environment that embraces new technology and best practices.
- Stable & Rapidly Growing Business.
Certified Arborist / Sales Arborist Jobs :
Location: Falls Church, Virginia
Contact: Email your resume to email@example.com or call 703.573.3029
Sales Arborist Jobs Description:
This individual will work with the administrative and production staff to suggest and oversee completion of the best course of action for client’s trees and landscape. Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Meeting with clients to access their trees/landscape, address any issue or concerns they have, and educate them on proper, sustainable tree care.
- Writing proposals detailing suggested Arboriculture/horticulture procedures and prices.
- Following up with clients to move the proposal approval process along.
- Working with the customer to close the deal in different, and possibly unique, ways.
- Providing a high level of customer service and open communication to all clients.
- Scheduling approved work to be completed in the most efficient, timely manner.
- Cold-calling or experimenting with new lead generation ideas when necessary.
- Working with the marketing department when technical expertise is needed for promotional materials and blog post.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ISA Certified Arborist, or can acquire
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Green Industry
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to work within the guidelines of the organization
- Forward thinking and ability to multi-task
- Computer/IPad/IPhone proficiency
- Good Driving Record